- Diversified and International work atmosphere
- Fully Remote Work with Devices Provided
About Our Client
Our client is a leading insurance company who has the excellent and historical culture. The company's belief is open-minded, diversified and team-focused. Focusing on the sustainable development and employees well-beings. Flexible work-life balance and attractive salary in the industry.
- Scheduling tasks and assigning team members to various responsibilities and priorities.
- Monitoring and analysing financial data, including budget management, risks control, and resource allocation. Providing financial reports and outlines.
- Directly support the directors and teams with regards to all strategic transformation.
- Managing the relationship between the project and key business stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- Fluent in Japanese and English.
- More than 5 years in project management and industry experience
- Familiar with both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Familiar with project management tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Microsoft Project etc.
- Strong analytical and coordination skills for the resolution of business problems
- PMP Certification will be a big plus
What's on Offer
- Participate the Revolutionary project in the top global firm.
- Working with a group of professional industrial experts.
- Learning program and training will be provided.
- Working devices are provided.
- Working hour is 9:00-17:00.