- Work in a global company
- Work in an international environment
About Our Client
They are a company that sell health-care products, they have offices all over the world with their headquarters located in the US.
- Make sure all Marketing Projects are managed under the specific system.
- Work with Sr. Director of Marketing and President of Japan (if necessary) to assign priorities to each project request.
- Assign projects to relevant staff in the Japan office, or Japan Support Team in the Home Office, and track the performance of each team member.
- Manage project timelines-Help each team understand the importance of project timelines, ensuring that each project is completed within timeline specifications.
- Coordinate with both Japan Product Marketing Group and Corporate Japan Support Group to monitor and report progress on product launch and promotion progress.
- Support product development and design in markets.
- Coordinate all marketing efforts between Sales, Marketing, Product Marketing, and Member Education
- Support local in-market teams
- Any other duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- 1+ year of international product marketing and/or operations experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in business, operations, marketing or a related field from an accredited university is preferred
- Prior experience with project management software preferred
- Ability to quickly organize, analyze and synthesize data to summarize for executive consumption
- Experience leading, coordinating and influencing others without direct reporting authority
- Must have the ability to collaborate well within local market and across corporate departments
- Must be able to work variable hours according to market needs
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to speak English is a plus
What's on Offer
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Gain Project Management experience
- An international environment