- Competitive Salary package
- English environment
About Our Client
My client is an extremely expanding IT solution provider in Tokyo, they have a strong multinational development team and a very good environment to work and grow.
* Collaborating with engineer managers to complete the new product design
* Collaborate and lead the team members to identify and resolve issues.
* Considering the potential risks in the project, negotiate with the stakeholders about the delivery date and quality standards to control their expectations
* Preparing internal and external documents, like requirements specifications and status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
* Support the project team by handling parts of the development tasks (requirements definition, design review) to lead the project into a success.
* Coordinate internal resources and external vendors for a flawless execution of projects
* Identifying and developing new opportunities with existing/new clients
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful candidate, you will need to have proven experience in project management and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes. A Project Management Professional certification is a huge advantage.
* Bilingual in Japanese and English
* Advanced proficiency in managing the project life cycle
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary Package
Vibrant work environment
Good space to grow