Project Manager - Bilingual in Japanese/English Languages
Tokyo 23 Wards
Drive systems implementation projects & manage stakeholder relationships
Be rewarded with highly competitive salary package
About Our Client
One of the leading international financial solutions providers.
- Drive systems implementation projects for major financial firms in Japan.
- Resource management. Work with global teams to ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Stakeholder management and communications.
- IT change management.
- Post-implementation support and reporting.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven application implementation delivery within financial services related domain.
- Good communication skills. Bilingual in Japanese and English languages is required for local projects.
- Ability to work with all levels of resources and clients
- Familiar with project delivery methodologies such as Agile / Waterfall
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills
What's on Offer
- International working environment
- Be rewarded with highly competitive salary package