Project Implementation Analyst
Highly visible position. Drive software implementation projects
International work environment
One of the leading international financial firms.
Join a highly motivated and international team, responsible for the delivery of software delivery projects in Japan.
- You will be the Subject Matter Expert to drive small to large projects in Japan from requirements gathering/analysis, implementation through to completion and support.
- Drive meetings with stakeholders and business users.
- Work closely with other team members in Japan and regional/global offices.
- Vendor management and coordination.
- Documentation and reporting.
- Must have at least two years of software implementation/business analysis/project management/product management experience, preferably in the financial /consulting /software provider industry for financial clients.
- Good communication and presentation skills. Bilingual in English/Japanese language fluency is required for this business user facing position.
- Result oriented, ability to multitask and deliver effectively under pressure
- Proven project management and organisational skills
- Flexible, analytical and outspoken.
- Be rewarded with highly competitive salary package
- International, vibrant team environment