- US Company leader in the market
- Wide range of solutions, working with top tier Japanese pharmaceutical companies
About Our Client
Our client is a global provider of technologies and services, expert in providing insight through precision measurement. Out client provides customers excellent solutions through their advanced instruments and test equipment, enhanced by the power of their software and services. This allows customers to reduce time to market, improve processes, quality and yield.
* Design systems and create documentation to meet customer/user requirements.
* Manage the system installation including cabling, networking, piping, mounting, etc.
* Manage and support the execution of the commissioning of the system to verify installation, configuration, and functionality.
* Manage and support the execution of the validation of system performance and ensure a successful turn-over of the system.
* Contribute to business development efforts and process improvements.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's degree or at least technical high school degree.
* 3 or more years of technical project management experience.
* Machinery installation experience.
* Understanding of high/low voltage circuits, process signals and software/system integration.
* Able to travel nationally and internationally.
* Self-motivated and result driven. Good communication and negotiation skill, and reporting ability.
* Fluent Japanese and conversational English.
What's on Offer
* Chance to work with top tier pharmaceutical companies in Japan.
* Possibility of working abroad.
* Attractive salary package.