Project Engineer , Medical device, Yokohama, ８５０万円
700万円 - 850万円
Working with Profession team in team in the market to develop your skills
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided.
- Global Medical device manufacturing company
- Their products are very well-known in the market.
- Conformity assessment and testing mainly on the safety of medical devices based on various standards such as IEC, EN, JIS, AMMI, CSA, ISO
- Formulation of a conformity assessment test plan for electronic medical devices, test instructions to actual test labs, adjustments, implementation of witness tests
- Preparation of test report and CB certification (report)/North America certification (NRTL) document
- After experiencing all the above tasks, you will aim to become a senior project engineer, an expert in test operations, or a career as a team leader or higher in management.
- Science and engineering (electrical and electronic fields) 4-year college graduation or higher, or equivalent experience and ability
- English ability: Basic communication, writing documents such as English reports
- Electronic engineering knowledge and experience
- Work experience in the medical/diagnostic/therapeutic device field (particularly active medical devices)