Project Engineer , Global chemical industry, Ibaraki, 12M
Rewarding adn Challenging job will be provided.
Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills
- The world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Healthcare.
- Company is present in Japan for more than 100 years and is the leader in growth in Japan, supplying innovative technologies, products and services to Japanese market.
- Directing, overseeing and supporting project execution; including involvement in the project scoping, engineering, bid process, budgeting, scheduling, forecasting, reporting, and invoicing.
- Develop, track, and manage projects to ensure that projects are executed according to the Project Plan and are completed on time (schedule implies resources) and on budget.
- Directly responsible for safe project execution.
- Responsible for overall field coordination during the project. Coordinate project deliverable and timing with the construction manager(s), project engineers(s) and contractors.
- Great experiences of demonstrated experience in managing capital projects in the specialty chemical or similar industry.
- Experience in collaborating with overseas stakeholders.
- Proficient in cost estimating techniques and understanding of estimate accuracy at various project stages.
- Bachelors or Master degree in Chemical Engineering, Class A Hazardous Materials Engineer.
- Ability to read and interpret equipment schematics, PIDs, and construction drawings.
- Solid project management knowledge / method