- US medial company leader in the market.
- Are you a passionate engineer willing to join challenging projects?
About Our Client
Our client is an American multinational medical devices and health care company. It is a world leader provider of medical devices, diagnostics, branded generic medicines and nutritional products. Its activities ranges from fundamental research to installation of state-of-the-art machinery in top tier life science companies.
* Designs, communicates, and implements operational plans for completing the most complex specialist projects.
* Monitor progress and performance against the project plan.
* Take action to resolve operational problems and minimise delays, and execute risk assessment.
* Liaise with other operational areas in the organisation (e.g., engineering, drafting, technical) to secure specialised resources and contributions for the project.
* Select and manage the activities of contractors to ensure they are integrated into the project and the organisation receives satisfactory standards of service.
* Conduct meetings and prepare reports to communicate the status of the project.
* Set priorities, allocate tasks, and coordinate project staff to meet project targets and milestones.
The Successful Applicant
* Project lead/management experience for new equipment introduction.
* Equipment specification making experience. Coordination skill of internal teams such as Purchasing, Planning, Production, Engineering, etc.
* Fluent Japanese and intermediate English.
What's on Offer
* Chance to work with top tier life science companies in Japan.
* Possibility of working abroad, with multidisciplinary teams.
* Attractive salary package.