- Get involved in all aspects of the search process
- Develop skillset and experience in a fast-paced environment
Top international leading executive search and consulting firm
* Serve as first point of contact with clients and candidates
* Oversee the process for each search and keep every step of the process on track
* Schedule all business-related meetings, calls and interviews
* Manage the financial aspects of search billing process
* Support Consultant in their business development activities
* Proactive problem solver, strong business judgement, detail orientation and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to prioritize, manage, and balance a variety of project responsibilities effectively, efficiently and accurately
* Strong communication skills in Japanese (Native level speaker) and English (Upper Business level speaker)
* Strong proficiency in MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Work in multicultural environment
* Develop business mindset
* Offices worldwide