Work with global team
Have control of your assigned project & partner strongly with business leaders
Our client is one of the leading life science equipment manufacturers headquartered in Japan. The company is now Restructuring the organization through building a new management team. They are inviting talented procurement candidates from different industries both direct and indirect experience. This is a great opportunity to expand and utilize your expertise in strategic sourcing.
- Coordinating all procurement activities within the product development process within assigned projects
- Being the Procurement spokesperson in the Project team, and being the go-to person for Procurement for the other involved functions
- Communicating to the Project Team the relevant Procurement strategies and processes that might influence the Project and the sourcing related decisions that are to be taken within the project.
- Ensuring that the targets set in the project are relevant and accurate so they can be tracked and achieved
- Ensuring that procurement deliverables are being prepared and delivered on time and at right quality level
- Involving the correct buyers/managers at the appropriate time to ensure that Procurement tasks can be performed in a structured and well-planned way.
- Ensuring that the correct inputs are handed over to the Procurement teams involved in the project (Strategic Sourcing and SQA teams)
- Following up the Procurement target fulfillment in each project and making sure that corrective actions are taken if targets are not met (with the support of Procurement line managers).
- Strong years of experience coordinating procurement projects for new products in a globa procurement setup in industrial, automotive, consumer electronics, durable goods, or high-tech industries.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Physical)
- Business level of English
- Project Management experience is a plus
- Engineering background such as product development or product engineering is a plus
- Work with global team.
- Have control of your assigned project & partner strongly with business leaders
- Competitive salary (Base + Bonus)
- Working hours (9:00 - 18:00)
- Flextime with no core hours