Project Buyer at EU based Automotive Company
Work in dynamic company culture
Wide-ranges of responsibilities for international procurement
- Our client is EU based Automotive Company. They have offices in 27 countries and 66,000 employees. They contribute the world through providing driving safety products. They are seeking someone who have strong leadership skills and can lead projects.
- Establish new overseas/domestic production projects
- Arrangement of samples, QA and etc.
- Work closely with stakeholders
- Execute and plan purchasing scheme
- Vendor management
- Good communication skills with stakeholders, suppliers and etc.
- Proactive and flexible mind set
- Procurement experience in manufacturing
- Fluent English and Japanese language skills
- Opportunities to work with global teams
- Can utilise your project management experience through procurement
- Nice work life balance