Project Assistant 2,500 yen per hour!
Gain valuable work experience as a Project Assistant at a growing firm
Hourly rate is 2000-2500 yen per hour (negotiable based on experience)
Our client is one of the world's largest suppliers of aerospace and defense products with over 65,000 employees.
- Liaises with all team members to ensure the project deadlines are met internally thus ensuring timely delivery to the clients.
- Works closely with project managers/account managers to ensure that all budgeting, scheduling and coordination processes run smoothly.
- Coordinates with supplier for shipment readiness and work with shipping team for shipment pick up
- Attends project kick off meeting, monthly program review meeting
- Assists in office administration such as manage office stationary, mails and pantry supplies
- 1 to 2 years of related experience as a Finance/Accounting Assistant and/or Project Assistant/Coordinator.
- Intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel) is prerequisite (e.g. nested if functions, vlook up, pivot table, etc).
- Good communicator, in both Japanese and English
- Work in the heart of Tokyo in a flat structure working environment
- Gain valuable work experience as a Project Assistant at a growing firm
- Hourly rate is 2000-2500 yen per hour (negotiable based on experience)