Programmer (Residing in Japan)
Opportunity to work with latest technologies
Grow your profile in a well-known organization
Our client is looking for a Java developer who will be a part of a team that develops and designs high-performance, scalable application systems. The talented candidate will be required to analyze requirements, detail user assistance materials, provide technical documentation, analyze application functionality and offer solutions to problems that may arise throughout the program development.
- Work within the existing IT and java developer teams to create and implement applications aligned with our business mandate, including communicating opportunities to up level our offerings.
- Identify application functionality within compliance specifications to create scalable technological solutions.
- Communicate needs and translate requirements from associated business departments.
- Problem-solving and fixing technical issues during new application testing phases, and within current systems.
- Write efficient code, identify and provide analysis on user requirements, create and utilize both design and technical change documentations.
- Stay current with industry and programming trends, making recommendations as needed to help the company excel.
- Hands on experience in Java development for large, web-based applications.
- Extensive knowledge of Information Technology concepts and principles, the theories and functions of computer systems, and the principles and techniques of Information Technology documentation.
- Experienced in Software and systems controls
- Extensive knowledge of the methods, procedures and techniques of conducting studies for system conversions and enhancements, including the use of structure, behavior, and interaction diagrams in the analysis and design of web-based systems.
- Hands on knowledge of Java/J2EE/MVC based web development. NodeJS, Angular will be preferred.
- Hands-on knowledge on the following technologies: Spring IOC, Spring MVC, PL/SQL. MySQL, SQL Server.
- Work from home benefits with Laptops provided to work remotely
- Salary up to 8 Million Yen per annum
- Experienced candidates will be considered for senior roles
- Stable performance will be rewarded with internal career progressions
- Opportunity to work on a platform that is used by users all- around the globe