- USA based telecom software company
- office is at central Tokyo
Our client is one of the leading telecom software company based in USA. They develop cloud native software to the telecommunication service providers. They have around 30 people based in Japan.
- Daily program management throughout the program life cycle.
- Defining, and ensuring adherence of program governance (controls) and processes.
- Planning the overall program, critical paths and monitoring the progress.
- Managing internal and external stakeholder's communication across multiple layers of organisation up to senior executives.
- Managing the program's budget.
- Managing risks and issues and taking corrective measurements.
- Telco industry experience, preferably PMP/PRINCE2 certified, with domain knowledge in IMS, VoLTE, VAS messaging.
- Experience in delivering delivering concurrent projects and practical experience of being a project manager for large and complex projects.
- Ability to work positively with the wide range of individuals involved in program management.
- Strong leadership, communication and management skills.
- Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures.
- Attractive compensation and salary package.
- Good work life balance, fully working from home.
- Solid career growth for the potential candidate.