Program Manager at World Leader in Infra Services
Global Infrastructure Services World Leader
Great work-environment | Best-in-class benefit
About Our Client
Our Client is the worldwide leader in Datacenter services. They are expanding at unseen rates, doubling their worldwide CloudFront co-location Data Centers in the last 12 months, and expecting to exceed that amount again in the coming 12 months.
The ideal candidate will be an exceptionally strong communicator, both written and verbally, and possess 5-7+ years of experience in tactical project management of highly technical initiatives, as well as strategic program management.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years of project management experience OR 7 years of project management experience (experience can be substituted for degree).
- Experience in core project management disciplines including scope, schedule, budget, quality, along with risk and critical path management.
- Must be well organized and able to work effectively under time pressure.
- Proven ability to effectively manage project budgets is essential.
- Proficiency with MS Office, MS Project and MS Sharepoint.
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative, communication, and presentation skills.
- Good communication skill (in Japanese and English).
What's on Offer
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: from Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.