- Opportunity to be the part of growing business
- office is at central Tokyo
About Our Client
Our client is USA based telecom software company. They have around 35 people in Japan and is rapidly growing.
- Daily program management throughout the program life cycle.
- Defining, and ensuring adherence of program governance (controls) and processes.
- Planning the overall program, critical paths and monitoring the progress.
- Managing internal and external stakeholder's communication across multiple layers of organisation up to senior executives.
- Managing the program's budget.
- Managing risks and issues and taking corrective measurements.
- Coordinating the projects and their inter dependencies.
The Successful Applicant
- Telco industry experience, preferably PMP/PRINCE2 certified, with domain knowledge in IMS, VoLTE, VAS messaging.
- Experience in delivering delivering concurrent projects and practical experience of being a project manager for large and complex projects.
- Ability to work positively with the wide range of individuals involved in program management.
- Strong leadership, communication and management skills.
- Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures.
What's on Offer
- Attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Opportunity to be the part of the growing company.
- Good work life balance.