Program Manager at Global UC Leader
Global UnifiedCommunications + Telecom Equipment Company
Global Work Environment | Good Salary Package | Work/Life Balance
About Our Client
Our client has been a leader in real-time communications for two decades. Our client provides intelligent, secure, embedded real-time communications for today's world with world class technology and intellectual property.
- Oversees the development and implementation of detailed systems solutions for clients using company products or proprietary tools/techniques.
- Oversees the completion of requirement definitions, functional specification, database design, system and technical architecture definition, implementation, and unit system testing and development.
- Provides both management and technical leadership.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-10 years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
- Comfortable working in global and virtual teams
- Comfortable with multitasking and managing workload from multiple areas across the business
- Up to 20% Travel required
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required
What's on Offer
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.