- World largest network and security service provider
- Solid opportunity to be the part of the growing business
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the provider of technology, communications, information, and entertainment products, transforming the way they connect across the globe. They are the global leader in the network and security sector and have over 100 employee in Japan.
- Delivering and executing PS engagements.
- Working closely with the sales organisation to participate in sales and proposal presentations in addition to completing ongoing team account activities.
- Conducting global or on site security assessment, possibly working in customer's office/environment.
- Attending periodical meetings to discuss ongoing security initiatives and their progress.
- Helping customers work on their security initiatives by advising and working on initiatives alongside the customer.
The Successful Applicant
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Fluency in English and Japanese.
- Prefer bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science/Information technology.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate and run a customer meeting with global partners.
- Experience in security knowledge or skills (Penetration testing, GRC practice, security device implementation, audit, assessment).
- Demonstrated organisational skills such as project management experience.
- Experience leading a project team of three or more providing security related service to the customer.
What's on Offer
- Attractive compensating and benefits package.
- Good work life balance, fully working from home.
- Solid opportunity to be the part of the growing business and career progression.