Production Site Director - Medical Devices - Up to 25MYen
International medical devices company
High responsibilities involving plant supervision, director level position
Our client, an international medical devices company, is looking for its next bilingual Production Site Director, to join its teams based in Shizuoka.
- You are experienced in plant supervision in a highly regulated environment (food, pharma, beverages, medical devices...)?
- You are comfortable talking in Japanese and English on a daily basis?
This job is made for you. Apply now!
As a Production Site Director, your role will be to:
- Direct and manage the manufacturing operations in a highly efficient manner including manufacturing, materials management, engineering, operational excellence and an indirect reporting line to human resources, quality and finance
- Provide influence on safety, profitability, quality and on-time delivery
- Lead a strategic effort to support other key initiatives including promoting the well-being and development of employees and developing capabilities to support sales efforts in new markets
- Work with senior management and peers for strategy development and execution planning including effective change management strategies
The successful applicant will display the following requirements:
- 15 years of experience minimum in a production position from a highly regulated industry (medical devices, food, pharmaceuticals...)
- At least 5 years of plant supervision experience on a similar position (senior manager or director level)
- Ideally Green or Black belt certified in lean manufacturing
- Excellent business acumen and strategy perspective
- Bilingual Japanese / English (business level minimum for both written and spoken languages) mandatory
Up to 25 million Yen per year
Benefits: Bonus (20% annual salary), insurance cover, other benefits available