International Start-up environment
Leading digital media provider
Coordinate effectively among cross-functional teams, audio production, merchandising, deal-making, marketing, and public relations teams, in ensuring all deadlines are met in a timely manner
· Work withproducers on the workflow of editorial content through the production pipeline, and making sure that all deadlines are met
· Overseeing freelance fact-checking, copyediting, cover design and all other elements to the editorial process
· Keeping inventory on all submissions, manuscripts and projects in development for the editorial team
· Executing on behalf of the editorial team on all production requirements needed across the platform.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
· Experience in a publishing environment
· Candidate should be self-motivated with the ability to take initiative, and work independently
· Ability to handle multiple priorities and work under deadline, a talent for getting things done, and a teamwork oriented attitude required
· Organize talent, director and studio database
· Finding new talents and studios.
Good work/life balance
Exclusive experience in for content planning and execution