Production manager, Chemical industry, Tsukuba, 12M
Working with Professional team in the market to develop your skills
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided.
- A world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health.
- Specialise in gases support to many industry in Japan.
- Ensure compliance with safety and regulatory requirements.
- Fill the role of Incident Commander in case of an emergency.
- Manage Production staffs. Hire, train, evaluate and coach staff. Resolve personnel performance issues and conflicts.
- Perform personnel development and reviews for Productions staffs.
- Manage adherence to established work instructions to ensure safety and first-pass quality performance.
- Product & Process Development, HSES, QM) . Ensure adequate communications between departments as needed.
- Lead quality and production troubleshooting efforts and ensure additional resources are employed when needed to identify and implement permanent corrective/ preventive actions.
- Drive continuous improvement activities: implement change management and best practices as required.
- Great Experiences in chemical manufacturing environment which involves hazardous materials, with leadership role.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage Production staffs while meeting safety, quality and delivery targets.
- Familiar with management of change and risk assessment tools (e.g. HAZOP).
- Familiar with 5S and Lean Manufacturing.
- Experience to deliver result with solid project management method
- People management experience