Production Engineer, Chemicals industry. Tsukuba , 8M
Rewarding adn Challenging job will be provided.
Working with the professional team in the industry to develop your skills
About Our Client
- The world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Healthcare.
- Supplies customers in extremely diverse industries such as steel industry, food and beverage, electronics and healthcare
- Establishes Key Performance Indicators on safety, quality & reliability for each of production line under their responsibility.
- Monitor them daily, when deviation or abnormality occurs, lead Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action Preventive Action effort.
- Under collaboration with local and overseas stakeholders, extract room for improvements at production lines, take a leading role in improving performance in Safety/Quality/Reliability aspects.
- Creates and updates documentation including learning resources and Standard Operating Procedures for the plant.
- Provides knowledge transfer to the operators and ensures it is being used.
The Successful Applicant
- Great working experiences in chemical manufacturing environment which involves hazardous materials.
- Familiar with management of change and risk assessment tools (e.g. HAZOP)
- Small scale project experience (design review, commissioning)
- Experience to lead complete quality ,process improvement with basic method, handling fine chemicals.
- Master degree in Chemical Engineering or above
- Class A Hazardous Materials Engineer
- Business level Japanese communication skills
- Basic understanding project management method, Basic understanding quality improvement method ( TQC, six sigma, 5S etc)
What's on Offer