- Working with Professional team in the market to develop your skills
- Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided.
About Our Client
- A world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health.
- Specialise in gases support to many industry in Japan.
- Take a leading role in production activities and projects.
- Take a leading role in improving Safety/Quality/Reliability performance of Factory
- Drives a culture of "Do It Safe, Do It Right the First Time" with their actions and their words on a daily basis.
- Establishes Key Performance Indicators on safety, quality & reliability for each of production line under their responsibility.
- Monitor them daily, when deviation or abnormality occurs, lead Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action Preventive Action effort.
- Under collaboration with local and overseas stakeholders, extract room for improvements at production lines, take a leading role in improving factory performance in Safety/Quality/Reliability aspects.
- Creates and updates documentation including learning resources and Standard Operating Procedures for the plant.
- Provides knowledge transfer to the operators and ensures it is being used.
- Take a leading role in MoC, risk analysis (PHA, JHA) effort toward existing equipments or projects.
- As one of the member of management team, lead cross functional project
The Successful Applicant
- Good experiences in chemical manufacturing environment which involves hazardous materials
- Familiar with management of change and risk assessment tools (e.g. HAZOP)
- Small scale project experience (design review, commissioning)
- Experience to lead / complete quality / process improvement with basic method
- Experience to develop staffs / manage people as manager
- Experience in handling fine chemicals
- Experience in collaborating with overseas stakeholders
What's on Offer