Product stewardship, Chemical industry, Tokyo, 6M
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided.
Working with Professional team in the market
- Global speciality materials company that produces a broad range of products found in items people use every day.
- Build up basic knowledge of company products
- Develop and implement the JHOSPA notification plan and MHLW PL compliance & petition plan for impacted BUs, including but not limited to speciality plastics, adhesives, coatings, etc.
- Be responsible for tracking and interpreting Japan regulatory requirement to relevant stakeholders, such as sales, CSRs, other PS counterparts, etc.
- Identify and communicate to regional & global PS counterparts about the he critical regulatory/ customer side/ sustainability issues that will drive change. Provide practical advice and keep alignment with global team in addressing these changes.
- Stay close with Japan sales team and take newly identified need into service scope upon necessity.
- Develop and maintain the relationships with key Japan industry associations, agencies and other regulatory influencers.
- Bachelor degree in chemistry, toxicology, polymer science
- Experience in Product Stewardship or other regulatory related work preferred
- Experience in JHOSPA notification and MHLW PL reporting preferred
- Good motivation
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Japanese
- Excellent computer skill, especially in Excel and Word.
5,000,000 - 6,000,000 JPY