Product stewardship, Chemical industry, Chiba, 6M-8M
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided.
Working with professional team in the market to improve your skills
- One of the broadest technology sets in the industry with asset integration, focused innovation and global scale to achieve profitable growth and become the most innovative, customer centric, inclusive and sustainable materials science company
- Responsible for regional implementation of the Global Product Stewardship Management Standard.
- Assists in Product Regulatory Compliance activities (e.g. Inventory registrations).
- Responsible for reviewing and approving Safety Data Sheets (SDS)/Labels.
- Assists in identifying and investigating customer EH&S incidents.
- Gains knowledge of product stewardship practices within the business and use this expertise to develop EH&S solutions.
- Receives guidance and direction from more senior level roles in order to gain a thorough understanding of product hazards, product end-use applications (both supported and not supported), and existing product risk characterisations to enable appropriate risk management.
- Bachelor and above, chemical related;
- Prefer to have knowledge of silicon chemistry and good at communications;
- Good language skill both in English and Japanese;
- Mature and candidates with Great years experiences in Product stewardship / regulartory or product registeration.