- Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills.
- Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided
About Our Client
- Global Electronic consumer products that provide service all around in Japan.
- Manage Japan product road maps, product life-cycle, pricing, and launch processes to achieve APAC and brand objectives.
- Manage regulatory application/approval works with local government ministries and bureaus to comply with local safety laws and regulations.
- This role needs to work closely with local supply chain, global compliance, and finance(item master) teams for introductions and registrations of new products.
- Achieve Japan product line sales and margin by driving sales and marketing plan execution, tracking actual vs. target, and adjusting tactics as needed to achieve targets.
- Responsible for equipping the sales and marketing team with the necessary expertise to-enable them to sell and promote the products effectively. Act as a point of contact for all product-related enquiries.
- Assess value, plan and coordinate presence at key meetings. Provide monthly assessment of product line. performance in sales, margin, new closes and other issues affecting business prospects.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree with at least three years of commercial or product management experience with consumer/ life cycle products.
- Working experience with premium durable goods, electrical appliances or outdoor sports equipment would be an advantage.
- Strategic mindset and proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a dynamic business environment.
- Confident self-starter with a positive attitude, a team player, an innovative problem solver and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, attentive to detail, work well under pressure, outstanding client-facing and presentation skills; takes a business sales consultant approach with partners.
What's on Offer