Product Safety manager , Chemical industry , TOKYO, 10M JPY
800万円 - 1000万円
Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided.
- Global Oil/gas /Lubricant industry
- Monitor Product quality that is produced by Japanese third parties as toll blender
- Manage customer technical complains by supporting Sales and Logistic team
- Ensure the product SDS is updated with compliance of Japanese regulations.
- Ensure that products imported and sold by company are fully complied to Japanese regulations, especially Japan
ENCS and ISHL Status.
- Degree in chemical engineering from a recognised tertiary institution.
- Great experience in handling HSE, QC/QA, and/or engineering in an chemical industry.
- Detail oriented and should be excellent in oral and written communication skills,
- Analytically and problem solving skills with the ability to organise and plan work, set priorities and objectives.