- Working with Professional team in the market ot develop your skills.
- Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided.
About Our Client
- The science company whose technologies deliver benefits to many aspects of daily life, mainly focus on homes, food and consumer goods, planes, cars, batteries, smart devices, health care applications, water and air purification systems.
- To support and contribute to the implementation of the Product Safety processes in the AP zone.
- To ensure SDS, DG classification and labelling compliance with local regulation.
- To manage SDS Shipment failures and propose and implement improvement and manage SDSs more effectively
- To support and contribute to make product description and new substance registration in Japan and to ensure
the local compliance when import/export products including R&I samples
- To ensure the compliance with local regulation before start operating new products
- To ensure the chemical management compliance with Japanese regulation by tracking the new regulations concerned.
- Trade Legal control by using SAP system(GTS)
The Successful Applicant
- Chemistry education background, Master is preferred.
- Strong experiences in Product Safety domains.
- Familiar with Product Safety regulations and knowledge
- Experienced with new substance registration in Japan
- Collaborates internally and externally, as appropriate, on goals of common interest with companies, authorities, consortias, trade associations, NGO's, etc
What's on Offer