- Global brand in stationary brand
- Great opportunity for career promotions
An globally renown stationary company with offices in 6 countries.
- Plan and execute product strategies of assigned product categories in Japan.
- Communicate with relevant parties in GS in US and HKBO for collecting and managing of information related to products and marketing activities.
- Research and investigate other competitors business and market information.
- Manage budget of sales for assigned product categories and gross margins in order to achieving target.
- Inventory management
: Monitor sell-in/out result, returns, forecast of production in each programs.
: Plan and execute sales strategies work with commercial team and product manager in Hallmark GS in US.
- Manage schedule of campaigns and sales programs of various product release.
- Regular reporting to GS in US, by product categories to share sales result, market information, products demand, product development schedule, as well as to explore product opportunities in the market.
- Participate in the global meeting, if necessary.
- Procurement and operation team in Japan for purchasing and confirm delivery schedule, then control release timing.
- Cooperate all marketing activities, such as trade/consumer/digital marketing activities, if necessary.
- Fluent in both Japanese and English
- Presentation skills
- Strategic/Logical thinking
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
Opportunity for career advancements in a large company. A work environment to utilise language skills.