- Drive product marketing initiatives for high-demand consumable medical devices
- A small marketing team at a midsized medical device company
About Our Client
Globally recognised market leader in their product category. Here in Japan, they have 50 employees, and you will join a small marketing team, and work closely with the Japan team and global stake-holders.
- Lead development and execution of market penetration plan to deliver business plan, maximise portfolio life-cycle and optimise marketing mix
- Apply market research in the development of long-range, comprehensive frameworks
- Identify potential opportunities and issues enabling the business to respond effectively
- Adapt management techniques to facilitate efficient sharing of information and metrics, including market share, brand awareness, and brand preference
- Provide market leadership in key market segments through customer insights that identify need gaps and develop solutions to address these gaps
- Drive organisation alignment and plan execution to deliver sector and enterprise results
- Ensure all marketing activities across all communication media and market segments are aligned to deliver coherent and clear messages which meet and exceed customer and end-user expectations.
The Successful Applicant
Demonstrated experience in product marketing in healthcare (Medical Device, Pharmaceuticals or Consumer Healthcare)
Product launch, KOL management, and B2C marketing experience with healthcare professional and/ or hospitals
Ability to effectively collaborate with global teams, and localise marketing plans for the local Japan market: Fluent Japanese and business level English
What's on Offer
Global medical device leader in its product category. Here in Japan they have 50 employs, and the role will have high visibility as you will work with the Japan leadership, key stakeholders, and the global team to plan and execute marketing strategies.
The company is expanding beyond its current customer base, and there is scope for the successful product manager to use more innovative marketing strategies and techniques to achieve their goals.