- Work with a well-known, multinational tech company
- Work on an exciting new product being introduced to the Japanese market
About Our Client
The company is a famous, multinational company that is looking to expand their Payments programs to the Japanese market. With the company having many different products and teams, the company is innovative in their growth and is always exploring new opportunities.
- Develop an annual marketing plan to share focus areas and execution roadmap
- Lead initiatives end to end, while consulting other teams to optimise, execute and deliver campaigns
- Work with internal partner teams to execute new ideas in other marketing channels
- Create and manage on-brand, best in class content, tailored to appropriate customers and effectively build acquisition campaigns for our credit products
- the performance of campaigns, and share results of campaigns with senior leaders and stakeholders.
- Coordinate initiatives with key financial partners in order to optimise campaign launches
The Successful Applicant
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills (including use of Excel and other software) and an ability to use hard data and metrics to support assumptions and develop project business cases.
- Ability to work cross functionally with multiple teams and multiple marketing channels
- At least 7 years of digital marketing experience
- Project management experience (have the ability to manage multiple projects at once in terms of execution and meeting deadlines)
- Fluency in Japanese and at least business English
- Preference to those having payments industry or ecommerce experience
What's on Offer
- Have the opportunity to work cross-functionally with different teams and marketing channels
- Work in a diverse team for a world-famous multinational tech company
- Have an exciting chance to do end-to-end marketing for a new product being launched in the Japanese market
- Have the opportunity to use English in daily work