A well-known international company in the travel industry which provides accessible reservation services to millions of customers worldwide. With a strong user base across a diverse and accessible internet platform, this company is becoming one of the top leaders in the Japanese market.
- Create an efficient product distribution platform
- Monitor customer feedback to ensure products are delivering to expectations.
- Manage new product launch process from product creation, implementation in system and training
- Manage travel trade shows, networking functions, sales calls, trade events when required.
- Consistently liaising with the Marketing and Sales teams with product updates
- Japanese language requirements (Minimum N1)
- Must currently reside in Japan and hold a valid working visa
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in relevant field.
- Clear career progression
- Annual bonus
- International environment