- Flexible Working Hours + Work From Home
- International Environment
Our client is a global FintechFintech Firm that has been operating in Japan for several years and offers multiple financial products
- Product Analysis: The Product Manager is responsible for analyzinganalyzing market trends and sales performance in order to avail informed recommendations for the product.
- Strategic RoadmapRoadmap Contribution: The Product Manager works to define product enhancements and strategies. He/She is also responsible for reporting on the product's roadmaproadmap to senior product management.
- Collaboration: The Product Manager also has an obligation to collaborate with senior product managers in
maintaining plan integration and ensuring the overall achievement of product objectives.
- Product LifecycleLifecycle Management: The Product Manager is responsible for the identification of new opportunities, service improvements, and cost reductions.
- Supports Sales and Marketing Activities: The Product Manager aligns product launch activities with marketing activities.
Successful candidates must have experience in the Financial Industry at least one of the following experiences:
- Manager in a software development project
- 3+ years of experience as a UXUX / UIUI designer
- 3+ years of digital marketing in
- Experience in growing FintechFintech firm
- International Work Environment
- Flexible working hours
- Great compensation package