Product Manager - Global FMCG Company
Manage an assistant and grow out the team in Japan
Able to cover various aspects of product marketing - challenging but rewarding
About Our Client
They are a globally well known company that provides products close to consumers, offering different categories.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop a clearly defined strategy to drive their business share growth
- Develop and execute strategic product/brand building plans (communication/activation) to strengthen brand awareness and equity towards consumers
- Manage P&L to achieve planned ARP (Average Retail Price), Gross Margin, EBITA(profit), delivering value added marketing execution while optimizing product and channel mix.
- Optimize brand and SKU mix, matching category need and future new product pipelines
- Work in close collaboration with Trade-Marketing, Medical Affairs, and Sales team
- Supervise and grow Assistant Product Manager
The Successful Applicant
- Fluency in both Japanese and English
- Bachelor's degree
- min 5 years of marketing experience, has experienced in product development and preferably with brand marketing.
- Prior experience as a Brand Manager in a multinational organization (preferably FMCG and cosmetics background)
- Business level of English, able to conduct and perform duties in English with ease.
- Strong analytical & financial skills.
What's on Offer
- Manage an assistant and grow out the team in Japan
- Able to cover various aspects of product marketing - challenging but rewarding
- Attractive salary package