- international environment
- remote work
International Gaming company.
- Build a comprehensive and detailed plan for in-game events, including sales, promos, limited-time events, while altering configurations for repeating events to develop cadence and rhythm.
- Directly manage the implementation of events (concept, asset management, asset development, configuration, testing & execution).
- Analyze and monitor important metrics and user feedback on a real-time basis to determine user trends and behavior. Detect and surface game economy imbalances and concept/implement rebalancing plans.
- Measure the success of product features after release and optimize their performance through split-testing and rapid, data-driven iteration.
- Coordinate and configure the in-game communication, in addition to the CRM to ensure all events are supported with the appropriate messaging to consumers.
- If not Japanese, Candidates must be currently located in Japan.
- Deep knowledge of the gaming industry in Japan
- Preferred: Previous work experience with free-to-play mobile games (3+ years)
- Competitive Benefits
- International Environment
- Remote Work
- Flat Organization