- A leading company in the gaming industry with the headquarters located in the Un
- Over 450 million users all over the world.
About Our Client
A leading company in the gaming industry with the headquarters located in the United States. Over 450 million users all over the world.
- Build a comprehensive, detailed and culturalized plan specific to your local region for in-game events, including sales, promos, limited-time events, while altering configurations for repeating events to develop cadence and rhythm.
- Directly manage the implementation of events (concept, asset management, asset development, configuration, testing & execution).
- Analyse and monitor important metrics and user feedback on a real-time basis to determine user trends and behaviour. Detect and surface game economy imbalances and concept/implement re-balancing plans.
- Measure the success of product features after release and optimise their performance through split-testing and rapid, data-driven iteration.
- Coordinate and configure the in-game communication, in addition to the CRM to ensure all events are supported with the appropriate messaging to consumers.
- Support the product feature and tool road map by surfacing unmet player and admin needs.
- Work with the engineering team to design and implement tools and techniques for automating live events and offers for users.
The Successful Applicant
Have experience with Product Management, created, owned, released features & optimisation's that led to an increase in product performance.
Communicate regularly with regional teams and lines of business to ensure needs are being met.
Manage multiple work streams.
Leverage leadership concepts to keep their team motivated, engaged, and productive.
Think critically and creatively, forming theories and hypotheses based on analytic and market trends.
What's on Offer
Directly own and contribute to the title's in-region success.
Help the organisation build a new team to support corporate initiatives from the ground up.
Flexible working hours.