Product manager , Chemical industry, Aichi, 10M
Working with Professional team in the market to develop your skills
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided.
- A world leader in Chemical industry support to many industry in Japan.
- Specialise in six segments: Chemicals, Materials, Industrial Solutions, Surface Technologies, Nutrition & Care and Agricultural Solutions.
- Optimizes and manages product portfolio
- Updates all product related information e.g. availability, formulations,attributes, cost
- Proposes activities to streamline portfolio of products
- Leads and coordinates actions to support/grow key/core products
- Coordinates product transfers to/from other TPU sites
- Experience with plant equipment (operation management, equipment management, maintenance experience, etc.)
- Safety management and facility management work experience.
- Experience in handling high-pressure gas equipment.
- Knowledge related to safety management, quality control, equipment management.