Product Manager, Ads
Fast growing company
Good career progression chances
About Our Client
Our client provides a news mobile application used by millions of people across the world.
Build and execute Ads product plan to address advertisers' marketing budgets, customer needs, define value proposition, and increase potential sales.
Set KPI target goals, design and execute roadmap from MVP to official release, and iterate as needed to meet goals.
Conduct AB testing, track and analyze metrics, and iterate on product plan as needed to meet goals. Align Ads strategy to Market trends, advertiser's needs, Sales team's feedback, and Company's overall mission and strategy.
Motivate and encourage team to deliver product and drive product to meet sales goals. Strive to serve and make decisions to further realize the company's mission, vision, and values.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 years' experience with revenue related product as a role below
- Product manager
- Data analyst
- Possess strong communication skills and ability to own the loop between product, engineers, designers, data scientists, and sales.
- Ability to facilitate information from different stakeholders, calculate impact, and prioritize task
- Experience of designing KPIs and analysis
- Experience working in an agile environment with engineering teams to drive execution of a project plan
- Basic knowledge of the internet related with ad delivery (such as cookie/IDFA.GAID)
- Experience facilitating at least 2 different teams with different interests and delivering successful product to the market.
What's on Offer
- Free lunch
- Foreign language skill development support
- Various social insurance benefits included
- Gym membership