Product Management , Semiconductor, Tsukuba , 10M JPY
Working with Professional team in the market to develop your skills.
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided.
About Our Client
- A world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health.
- Specialise in gases support to many industry in Japan.
- Perform product management for the launch and mass production of new materials in collaboration with internal departments of product development, process development, safety, quality control, manufacturing, and distribution, as well as external suppliers.
- Global scale as a member of the EPM organization, build cooperative relationships between group companies and build a mass production system for new products originating from overseas bases in Japan
- Sales & marketing, collaborate with overseas group companies, and hire customers for next-generation products
- Cost control of new materials and set customer suggested prices
- Visit customers and OEMs to collect new material requirement information for next-generation semiconductors
- Develop and manage new raw material suppliers
The Successful Applicant
- Product management experience
- Work experience in the manufacturing industry
- Team management experience of technical members
- Experience of semiconductor or product management in the electronics industry materials manufacturer semiconductor, experience in high-tech manufacturing industry
- Work experience in a multinational company
- Master of Chemistry / Chemical Engineering, or equivalent or higher
- English (business level)
- Profit and loss calculation by product
- Basic knowledge about quality control, HSE and risk management
- Knowledge of Fire Service Law (dangerous goods), Poisonous and Deleterious Substances Control Law, Occupational Safety and Health Law
What's on Offer