- Working with big global company in Japan
- Rewarding and challenging job will be provided
About Our Client
- Global leading company in Entertainment provides several types of entertainment in Japan
- Perform compliance product review for all assigned business units.
- Review Product packaging for language content/safety and regulatory issues.
- Provide disposition of testing reports and communicate same to affected parties clearly and in a timely manner.
- Notify merchants and vendors of upcoming significant regulatory changes or Product Guideline revisions.
- Communicate with testing laboratories and suppliers/licensees to ensure clarity of test requirements and appropriate testing is performed.
- Maintain and update Disney Technical Product specifications, as required (Product Guidelines, Test Protocol, etc.)
- Tracks and trends in Guest complaints and injuries
- Perform shelf audit as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's of Science Degree Engineering or equivalent.
- Great years of experiences in consumer product compliance/safety.
- Working knowledge of US consumer product regulations is a plus.
- Working experience including product safety in food industry.
- English and Japanese proficiency (Professional level)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple project at once
- Proficient with MS Access, Excel, Word, and Outlook
What's on Offer