- Work in a top tier company in the industry
- Gain extensive sales skills
About Our Client
Our client is the global leader in engineering ceramics where the products are used by steelmakers and foundries. With the growing demand, they are currently looking to further expand their team and presence in Japan.
- Liaise with R&D, Sales and Operations Group and plan and implement the marketing strategy
- Planning and management of the sales budget
- Manage sales and projects to ensure the achievement of the Budget and follow up by necessary countermeasures.
- Introduce the most appropriate products to the customers as the solution partner through customer visits with Sales.
- Investigate the competitors' products and carry out the benchmark tests to compare with company products and in conjunction with R&D and Sales Group to ensure company products always remain in the best class.
- Investigate the customer complaints and support to place the permanent corrective actions cooperatively with Operations, Sales Group and 3rd parties who supply our products.
- Exchange the best practice information with Operations and Sales Group, and maintain the product consistency in quality, performance and cost.
- Provide and guide Sales with the technical information including product differentiation.
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate - Major in Metallurgy/Foundry/Chemistry/Material Engineering or related area
- 5 years in the foundry or manufacturing industry experience
- Able to communicate in English and Japanese language
- Ability to create EVC (Economic Value for Customer)
What's on Offer
- Establish connection and network within the industry
- Gain extensive sales and communication skills