- Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills
- Rewarding and challenging task will be provided
About Our Client
- Global FMCG manufacturing company support consumers in Japan for long time.
- Develop and manage Care & Treat products to meet the expectation from consumers and comply with company business direction working with internal cross functional team and external co-manufacturer.
- Lead and support Product Related Incident Management Process.
- Conduct External Manufactured Product Risk Assessment Process (EMPRA) which identify food safety risk
and finalize product technical specification.
- Conduct annual quality audit for co-packer.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Food Science, Food Engineering, or science field.
- Good experience of Quality Assurance and Product Development in food industry.
- Quality assurance experience , and product development experience includes product formulation, plant scall up (technical commercialization), or ingredient development.
- Business communication skill in English and fluent communication skill in Japanese.
What's on Offer