Procurement Senior Specialist
Join one of the leading Pharma companies in the world
Great work life balance on offer
Our client is a major player in the Pharmaceuticals industry, employing over 60,000 people worldwide. They offer a great work life balance with low overtime, flex time and the option to work from home.
1. Leadership - As a key senior specialist of Japan Indirect categories of spend, responsible to develop and then implement sourcing strategy and ensure alignment, compliance and delivery of required business performance.
2. Procurement Leadership - With guidance of direct manager, provide the leadership, strategy and policy for the category building a high performance engagement model with the business and regions.
3. Process - Realize sourcing management, supplier value management, risk management, as core sustainable processes and enablers of delivery.
4. Performance - Deliver ongoing savings as required, as well as meeting the stakeholder business requirements.
5. Relationships - Build outstanding relationships with stakeholders , external suppliers, Procurement colleagues out of Japan.
6. Change Management - Adopt high quality change practices with customers and stakeholders, building and implementing an organization which is sustainable.
7. Supplier Value Management - Implement Supplier Value Management with the key suppliers in this category to foster innovation, manage supplier performance, establish a Governance Model, and ensure continuous improvement.
- Over 5 years or more of Procurement experiences in large size company
- Experiences to work for a multinational company or work in diversified environment
- Able to work internal customers to realize their needs with most optimized cost.
- Able to represent Japan position strongly in English to Regional Procurement peers
- Strong communication skills both in Japanese and English
- Ability to think and express logically
- TOEIC 800 or above
- Bachelor's degree
- An attractive salary for the right candidate - they are looking for anyone in between specialist, and senior specialist (non line-manager) - salary range 6.5M - 11M depending on level
- Great work life balance with good internal career path