Procurement Manager (Outsourcing Category)
Opportunity to manage APAC procurement team
Work for a global business with strong presence in APAC specially Japan
Our client has a long history in the electronic manufacturing industry as an innovator and industry leader. The company has a strong, established presence in Japan and throughout the APAC region. This is a newly created position to manage sourcing, supplier selection and purchasing compliance as part of the APAC team.
- Developing and executing contract manufacturing category strategies for single or multiple global categories of spend.
- Coordinate activities across all APAC to identify and qualify suppliers capable of providing products and services to meet business requirement, ensuring productivity, lowest cost of ownership, and developing strategic CMOs into partners.
- Lead and participate in team collaboration where category management expertise is required. Ensure category strategy is understood, supported, and implemented.
- Monitor supply markets and commodity trending for competitive changes and prepare cost models for respective category
- Solid years of experience in Sourcing / Direct Purchasing
- Good overall computer skills, ERP (e.g. SAP) experience preferable
- Business level English and Japanese
- Bachelor's Degree
- Logical thinking and strong communication/negotiation skills
- Work for a global business with strong presence in APAC specially Japan
- Opportunity to manage APAC procurement team
- Excellent salary offer
- Work home and flex time system
- Over seas business trips