Process Technology Engineer, Chemical industry, Gunma. 700万円
Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided
- Global leader in silicones and advanced materials delivers science-based solutions, by linking custom technology platforms to opportunities for customers.
- Provide leadership of process development and optimization programs for a wide range of silicone intermediates and finish products in the silicone area focusing on Electronics, Special Fluids and Coating products.
- Support of productivity, quality and new product introduction initiatives
- Build a strong internal network with the global Technology, Operations, and Supply Chain teams to share and optimize global manufacturing practices.
- Lead and provide support required to transition new products into Operations. Lead change management, SAP grade creation, and development of manufacturing instructions and operating procedures.
- Support of manufacturing through key troubleshooting investigations, optimizations, and start-ups.
- Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering, Organic Chemisty(Polymer) OR BS or MS in Chemistry OR Chemical Engineering with sufficient relevant technical experience.
- Excellent verbal and written Japanese communication skills.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Sufficient knowledge and experience to safely lead lab research and work in plant environment.
- Strong safety ethics, experience conducting safety reviews, hazard analysis, etc. Knowledge in Process Safety.
- Lean 5S, Six-Sigma , Lean Six-Sigma, Design-for-Six-Sigma, Design of Experiments (DOE), statistical data analysis.
- SAP Experience.
- Design and engineering experience, computer modeling (e.g. ASPEN, Matlab, etc.).
- Project Management and leadership of technical programs.
５００万円 ― ７００万円