Process Scientist leader, Bio-technology , Tokyo, 14M JPY
800万円 - 1400万円
Working with professional in the market to develop your skills.
Challeging and Rewarding tasks will be provided.
- A global provider of technologies and services that advance and accelerate the development and manufacture of therapeutics.
- Establish technical credibility in product, applications and most importantly in the upstream bio-therapeutic process development work-flow to realize commercial business unit's vision and mission.
- Develop personal technical credibility with the customer to develop a consultative relationship and advance the technical dialog with the overall objective of furthering a perceived contribution to the customer's end goals.
- Interface and optimally influence external customers at all levels especially technical leaders.
- Identify upstream cell culture pain points, solutions and potential media development projects with commercial potential.
- Work with Global Cell Culture Services Leader and internal partners to develop suitable strategies and proposals
- MS or PhD degree in Life Sciences or Bio-medical Engineering or related field.
- Strong experience in cell line development, cell culture process development and/or manufacturing within a pharmaceutical/biotechnology company.
- Strong experience in commercial media development and/or experience performing media/process optimization within a pharmaceutical/biotechnology company.
- Laboratory and team management experience.
- Proven technical leadership in biopharma and/or biotechnology industry.
- Track record of working with CHO cell lines.
- Ability to develop presentations and posters with available applications data-sets.
- Diverse hands-on experience in multiple cell lines and bio-reactor systems.
- Experience working with various mammalian cell culture processes and/or micro-carriers.
- Strong Business level in English (no Japanese required).