Process Improvement , FMCG, Kanagawa, 8M
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided with support from company.
Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills.
- World leader in FMCG industry.
- Their products are well-known in Japan Market.
- Lead in improvement activities. Introduction to the entire plant using the World Class Manufacturing (WCM) method.
- Regular communication with overseas Manufacturing Excellence team (activity progress report, training participation, horizontal development of success cases from overseas plant to Local plant.
- Maintain audit coordination and compliance with WCM and Company Global Standard (quality, safety and environment) (in-factory coordination and auditor support).
- Lead in the introduction of manufacturing technology.
- Management of company's new product project (risk management, investment judgment, coordination with related departments)
- College or higher.
- Experience in manufacturing, quality control and process control in cosmetics and food factories.
- Experience in improvement activities based on various improvement methods (TPM, WCM, etc.) at the manufacturing site.
- Experience in starting up production lines, improving processes, scaling, and increasing production efficiency.
- Leadership that leads the project team as representative of the technical department
- Japanese and English skills (business level)
- Communication ability to lead improvement activities in collaboration with each department such as engineering.