- Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills
- Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided
About Our Client
- Global semiconductor company that designs, manufactures, tests and sells analog and embedded processing chips
- The manufacturing technology of a semiconductor manufacturing factory.
- Improvement of quality, production efficiency and yield in the manufacturing process of products
- Develop semiconductor manufacturing equipment and processes.
- Recommend and implement changes. Experimental evaluation and statistical process control targeting the physical causes of yield loss
- Propose and carry out statistical analysis such as (SPC) to improve quality. Also, with product designers and developers
- Interact and work to ensure process and design compatibility.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience as a process engineer
- Experience of using equipment in a semiconductor manufacturing factory or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of semiconductor front-end process, knowledge of statistical process control
- Cooperative and smooth communication skills
- Schedule management ability that enables project implementation as scheduled
- Fluent in Japanese
What's on Offer