Process Engineer, Global Food Industry, Gunma 6M
Working with Profession team in the market to develop your skills.
Rewarding adn Challenging job will be provided.
- Company serves the entire food industry, from industrial food manufacturers to artisanal and professional users of chocolate, such as chocolatiers, pastry chefs, bakers, hotels, restaurants or caterers.
- Lead & guide the production team for continuous improvements in the area of process strategy, quality, efficiency, productivity, safety, hygiene and individual development.
- Actively participate in setting goals & objectives for the areas mentioned in (1) to stay in line with the regional & corporate aspiration. Concrete policies & programs in turn be developed to achieve these goals & objectives.
- Continuously analyzing data collected with reference to capacity, efficiency & productivity in order optimize the organisation's output and be able to put forth proposals for improvements.
- Keeping in line with technical advancement & production evolution in the industry in order to develop good proposals & organize the operation in the most competitive manner.
- Assure that the managed activities comply with internal rules & external regulations be it on technical issue or good manufacturing practice covering areas such as safety, health and environmental.
- Always working towards delivering a production output according to schedule, quality standards, customer specification etc.
- Effectively managing waste & rework to the lowest level.
- Good experiences in Food manufacturing process.
- Background in Engineering.
- Fluent in Japanese and conversational level in English.
- Knowledge of Safety management.
- Would like to be a manager in the future.